Physical Shares

Archive by Category

What is the process for dematerialization of paper shares?

Download the Dematerialization Request Form, attach the share certificates, and send it to our Corporate Office Address. You need to specify ‘Surrendered for Dematerialization’ on each share certificate. For further queries, you can get in touch with our Customer Support[...]

read more

I have share certificates in the name of my deceased father/mother. How can I sell these shares online?

You will have to submit the Death certificate of the deceased and a court indemnity stating that you are the legal heir after your parents. After that, you need to open a demat & trading account in your name, transfer[...]

read more

What is transmission of shares?

Transmission is nothing but devolution of shares in the case of death, inheritance, succession, etc. Transmission of shares can be applied by Nominee / Successor / Guardian of the successor or nominee (In case of Minor). Upon successful submission of[...]

read more