Alice Blue Bank Details
Transfer Funds to/from your Alice Blue Account
Virtual Account Number:
Your Virtual Account Number
For – NEFT / IMPS / RTGS
|Segments – NSE: EQ/ FNO/ BSE EQ/ CURRENCY|
|Beneficiary Name||Alice Blue Financial Services Pvt Ltd|
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank|
|IFSC Code||HDFC 000 0232|
|Branch||Sathy Road branch, Erode|
Fastest & Safest Way To Make Your Payments Is Here!
How to use UPI to add funds:
- Log in to Client Back Office via a web browser or mobile app.
- Find “UPI Option” in Menu under “Online Payment”
- Add your Registered Bank Account UPI ID by clicking “Update UPI ID.”
- After adding the UPI ID, you may transfer funds by selecting the segment and entering the amount.
- Authorize payments using your preferred UPI app.
- The funds will reflect instantly in your trading account.
NOTE: Kindly use the UPI ID linked to the Registered Bank Account. Other UPI IDs will cause failed Transactions.
Monday and Friday (Weekdays/Working Days)
Refer to the table beside for payout timings.
|Withdrawal Day||Request Segment||Credit Period|
|Weekdays||For NSE & MCX Request Submitted Before 7 AM||Amount will be Credited to your Bank the Same Day|
|Selling of Intraday Equity Profits & Stocks||T+2 Days|
|Selling of Intraday F&O Profits||T+1 Day|
|Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday||Withdrawal will be processed on the next working day.|