How to Open Trading and Demat Account with Alice Blue?
Alice Blue Account Opening & EKYC Registration Process
To Sign Up, visit this link.
Validate your Contact Information
Fill in your PAN and Aadhar details.
You can check the status of your application at Alice Blue KYC Tracker. This is your go-to site, if you haven’t received your ID and Password within 24 hours of account opening process.
Alice Blue Account Opening
Detailed Step-by-Step Guide
Step 1: Register Yourself!
- Visit Alice Blue Ekyc Portal and fill in your basic information like Email address and Mobile Number to validate your contact information.
- If you are registering for the first time, then click on ‘Open an Account.’ If not, click on ‘Login’.
- Validate Email and Mobile Number by entering the OTP.
Step 2: Provide Pan And Aadhaar Proof
- Enter your PAN Number and Date of Birth (DOB as per the PAN).
- If your mobile number is linked with aadhaar Continue with DigiLocker. (No need to upload proof manually)
- If your aadhar is not linked to your mobile number or if any other error occurs while processing with digi locker, the branch will contact you for assistance.
Step 3: Fill in your Bank Details
- Enter your bank account number and IFSC code and the penny drop will verify it.
- In case penny drop fails, you must submit bank proof (cancle check leaf or bank passbook).
Step 4: Give Personal and Financial Details
- Add personal information like Father & Mother’s Name, Education, Annual Income, etc.
- If you wish to add a nominee, click ‘Yes’ and add your nominee details along with nominee proof for verification.
Step 5: Verify your Signature and give Live Proof
- Provide Live Proof for account activation.
- Provide E-Signature. (Kindly sign as per your PAN card, or an image of your signature can also be uploaded).
- Select your demat preference: Select ‘DDPI’ if you can sign and send a physical copy of the DDPI Form, or Select ‘E-DIS.’
- Select your Brokerage Plan.
- Preview your added information.
- Enter your Aadhar Number, Verify your Aadhar with OTP and download the E-sign pdf for your reference.