Alice Blue Account Opening & EKYC Registration Process
Visit this link, fill in the basic information and click on Open an Account.
Add Contact and Bank Details.
Add Financial and Personal Details.
E-sign your documents with Aadhar and your Demat Account will be activated within 24 hours.
Alice Blue Account Opening Status
You can check the application status at Alice Blue KYC Tracker if you do not receive your ID and Password within 24 hours of completion of the account opening process.
Alice Blue Account Opening - Detailed Step-by-Step Guide
STEP 1: Registration
- Visit Alice Blue Ekyc Portal and fill in your basic information.
- Click on ‘Open an Account’ if you are registering for the first time or click on ‘Continue Application’.
STEP 2: Verify PAN Details
- Enter your PAN Number and Date of Birth.
STEP 3: Contact Information
- In this step, your aadhar details and address will be fetched automatically.
- If your Aadhar and Correspondence Address is different, you can add the Correspondence Address in the ‘Address Line 2’.
STEP 4: Bank Details
- Enter your Bank Account Number, IFSC Code (Attach 3 Month Bank Statement if you want to activate F&O and MCX Segment).
- Attach cancelled cheque leaf (Only accepted in PNG and JPG Format).
STEP 5: Personal and Financial Details
- In this step add your Personal and Financial details like Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Education, Annual Income, Networth, etc.
- If you wish to add a nominee, click ‘Yes’ and add in the nominee details.
STEP 6: Signature Verification
- Sign on a white paper and upload the image.
- Select your demat preference: Select ‘POA’ if you can sign and send a physical copy of POA Form or Select ‘E-DIS’.
- Select ‘Brokerage Plan’ and click enter.
STEP 7: Enable Cookies
- Enable cookies (Follow the steps mentioned in the pop up)
STEP 8: Preview your Information
- Recheck if the information provided is correct.
STEP 9: Upload Photo and Select E-sign Process
- Take a live photo, upload it and select from Aadhar or Pan E-sign Process.
STEP 10: E-sign
- Enter your Aadhar Number, Verify your Aadhar with OTP and download the E-sign pdf for your reference.
- Your account will be activated within 24 hours and you will receive the login id and password to your registered email address.