How to open an account at Aliceblue in my child’s name?

According to the regulations of the exchanges, you cannot open the trading account of a minor. But you can open a demat account in your child’s name and make an off-market transfer of shares to your child’s demat account as a gift.  Once your child attains majority, he/she can submit a new KYC form ABFSPL along with all the account opening documents.  After successfully submitting the documents, all the details of the guardian will be deleted and the guardian’s signature will be replaced by the account holder’s signature.
Was this helpful?

Haven't found the Answer to your Question?

Raise a Help Ticket