Here’s how to invest in State Development Loans (SDLs) through the Alice Blue Rise (Mutual Fund) platform:
- Log in to the RISE (Mutual Fund) application.
- After a successful login, click on “Government Bonds.”
- Choose the preferred “Security Name” for the SDL.
- Pick the “State Code” in which you want to invest (For example: KA for Karnataka, MH for Maharashtra).
- Ensure you review the “Maturity Year” before confirming your order.
- Click the “Place Order” button.
- Specify the number of units you wish to purchase within the “Minimum To Maximum” range.
Important Notes while placing the SDL:
- Your orders will be executed after debiting your trading account on the “Bid closing date” of each security. Ensure that you maintain a sufficient balance in your account on the “Bid Closing Date.”
- If you maintain a sufficient balance, your order will be sent to the exchange, and you will receive the SDL in your Demat account.
- Failing to maintain the required balance will result in the rejection of your order by Alice Blue.