What is the procedure for purchasing or selling securities in accounts held by minors?

Trading accounts cannot be opened in the name of minors. However, selling stocks held in a minor’s account is possible. Once the stocks are transferred to the guardian’s demat account, they can then make purchases using the guardian account.

Was this helpful?

Haven't found the Answer to your Question?

Raise a Help Ticket