Yes you can deposit funds using the ANT Mobi. To understand the process of adding funds, please follow these steps:
- After opening the ANT Mobi application’s homepage, enter your client code, password, and OTP or TOTP for verification.
- Once you have successfully logged in, navigate to the “Dashboard” section.
- Choose the “”Deposit” option.
- Specify the amount you want to deposit into your trading account.
- Provide your UPI ID and select your bank details.
- Select your preferred “Payment mode”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction. (Mode UPI / Net Banking)
1. All Payments made between 12.00 AM to 07.00 AM will reflect after 07.30 AM.
2. Net Banking: Charge of ₹10 + GST will be levied on the net banking transaction.
3. UPI Payments: UPI Payments include all modes of UPI transactions such as Google Pay, PhonePe, PayTM, and more.
4. Your New Cash Deposit will be available to trade after allocation with the Clearing corporation. It may take a maximum of 1 hour to reflect in your account.
5. Click here to learn more about other payment methods (IMPS/NEFT/RTGS).
Learn more about How to Add the Funds via the ANT Web application.