For leads or accounts, managing transactions was a challenging task in the early days for sub-brokers. Everything has turned digital, and so are the tasks of a sub-broker.
Is there a way to make this tedious process easily manageable and all in one place?
Don’t worry; we have got you covered; with Alice Blue’s sub-broker terminal, all your activities are taken care of.
Let us understand more !!!
- What is Alice Blue’s sub-broker terminal?
- Advantages of Alice Blue’s sub-broker terminal
- Why should one become a sub-broker with Alice Blue?
- Quick Summary
What is Alice Blue’s sub-broker terminal?
Alice Blue’s sub-broker terminal is your all-in-one dashboard. It has features that will enable you to manage data and instantly understand lead generation and performance easily.
Alice Blue Partner dashboard is user-friendly with an array of features in it. It’s an easy-to-use platform that helps sub-brokers understand each level of the sales funnel and easily acquire clients. To make it more interactive, the data is also available in the form of bar charts.
Top Features/Advantages of Alice Blue’s Sub-broker Terminal
Performance Overview Dashboard
The performance overview dashboard gives you a clear view of overall earnings weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
The dashboard also has an “Alerts section” that helps you compare the current month’s performance with the last month’s performance on the basis of lead generation, referral revenue, own revenue, etc.
The lead section gives you detailed information about the number of leads generated, the leads’ status, and the accounts opened.
The lead section is further divided into three sections based on the source from which the leads are generated:
- Leads generated directly from the sub-brokers
- Leads from the clients of the sub-brokers
- Leads from their partners
Incentives and Schemes
Incentives and schemes are some of the unique features offered by Alice Blue. We are one of the few brokers in India to provide additional incentives apart from brokerage sharing.
Incentive Details: This section will give you a summarized understanding of the incentives received.
Incentive Structure: The Incentive structure gives you a complete outline of the revised referral structure and the incentive policies provided.
TDS Certificate feature allows you to download TDS certificates of the selected quarter easily income tax-related easily, i.e., Form 16A, for future Income Tax related processes.
You can use this function to generate an API Link that can be used in your website to capture the leads. Here’s how it works:
- First, get the API Link from the Alice Blue sub-broker terminal.
- Then, embed the API Link into the lead form of your website.
- If your website visitor fills out the lead form, all the lead details of that particular visitor will replicate in the Alice Blue Terminal.
- Once the lead is in the terminal, you can easily track the status of the lead.
This summarizes an overall explanation of the dashboard and its primary functions.
Why should one become a sub-broker with Alice Blue?
Here are some of the benefits of becoming a sub-broker with Alice Blue:
- Best in the industry profit sharing ratio of 60%.
- Alice Blue Partner Dashboard will help you track:
- Lead Status
- How many people your clients have referred
- Accounts Opened
- Accounts Pending
- Accounts Under Process
- Account Traded
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly performance reports.
- Marketing and branding support via collaterals, banners, and more.
- The Digi link will help you get the clients on board with a single click.
- Training for all the technical platforms for smooth functioning.
- Live webinars and trading courses for clients.
- Complete support via a dedicated relationship manager.
Apart from all the benefits above, you will be eligible for incentives as well. Alice blue provides the most attractive incentives in the industry. Get Complete Details Here.
So, why think twice when you can add an extra source of income?
To access Alice Blue’s Sub-broker terminal, Click Here.
We hope that you are clear about the topic. But there is more to learn and explore when it comes to the stock market, and hence we bring you the important topics and areas that you should know:
|What is a Sub Broker?|
|Sub Broker Terminal|
|How to Become a Stock Broker?|
|What is Secondary Market?|
|Shares below 100|
- The performance overview dashboard gives you a clear view of overall earnings weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- The lead section gives you detailed information about the number of leads generated, the leads’ status, and the accounts opened.
- The terminal provides an array of other features such as account overview, incentives, schemes, TDS certificate, API request, and refer a partner option.