Best Target Maturity Fund English

Best Target Maturity Fund

The table below shows the Best Target Maturity Fund based on AUM & NAV.

NameAUM (Cr)NAV (Rs)
Aditya Birla SL Nifty SDL Plus PSU Bond Sep 2026 60:40 Index Fund10308.5711.21
Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt June 2027 Index Fund8346.611.7
Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt April 2028 Index Fund4904.0611.74
Axis CRISIL IBX SDL May 2027 Index Fund2060.4511.06
Aditya Birla SL CRISIL IBX 60:40 SDL + AAA PSU – Apr 2027 Index Fund1551.5911.04
Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL April 2037 Index Fund876.9511.44
Edelweiss CRISIL PSU Plus SDL 50:50 Oct 2025 Index Fund844.1411.07
Aditya Birla SL CRISIL IBX Gilt Apr 2029 Index Fund710.7211.24
Axis CRISIL IBX 70:30 CPSE Plus SDL April 2025 Index Fund578.7911.08
Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt April 2026 Index Fund480.7511.09

Content:

Top Target Maturity Funds

The table below shows the Top Target Maturity Funds based on the lowest to highest expense ratio.

NameExpense Ratio %
Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt April 2026 Index Fund0.16
Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt June 2027 Index Fund0.16
Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt April 2028 Index Fund0.16
Axis CRISIL IBX SDL May 2027 Index Fund0.16
Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – Nov 2026 Index Fund0.16
Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – Sep 2027 Index Fund0.16
Axis CRISIL IBX 70:30 CPSE Plus SDL April 2025 Index Fund0.16
Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – April 2032 Index Fund0.16
Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL June 2027 Index Fund0.2
Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Short Duration Index Fund0.2
Invest in Direct Mutual Funds IPOs Bonds and Equity at ZERO COST

Target Maturity Fund List

The table below shows the Target Maturity Fund List based on the 6 months Absolute Return.

NameAMCAbsolute Returns – 6M %
Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL April 2037 Index FundEdelweiss Asset Management Limited4.25
Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – April 2032 Index FundBandhan AMC Limited4.08
Aditya Birla SL CRISIL IBX Gilt Apr 2029 Index FundAditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited3.82
Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – Sep 2027 Index FundBandhan AMC Limited3.8
Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – Nov 2026 Index FundBandhan AMC Limited3.76
Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Sep 2028 Index FundEdelweiss Asset Management Limited3.76
Axis CRISIL IBX SDL May 2027 Index FundAxis Asset Management Company Ltd.3.75
Aditya Birla SL CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Apr 2028 Index FundAditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited3.74
Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Short Duration Index FundEdelweiss Asset Management Limited3.69
Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL June 2027 Index FundEdelweiss Asset Management Limited3.68

Target Maturity Fund

The table below shows the Target Maturity Fund based on exit load, i.e., the fee that the AMC charges investors when they exit or redeem their fund units.

NameExit Load %AMC
Aditya Birla SL Nifty SDL Plus PSU Bond Sep 2026 60:40 Index Fund0.0Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited
Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – Nov 2026 Index Fund0.0Bandhan AMC Limited
Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Short Duration Index Fund0.0Edelweiss Asset Management Limited
Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – Sep 2027 Index Fund0.0Bandhan AMC Limited
Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – April 2032 Index Fund0.0Bandhan AMC Limited
Aditya Birla SL CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Apr 2028 Index Fund0.0Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited
Aditya Birla SL Nifty SDL Sep 2025 Index Fund0.0Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited
Axis CRISIL IBX 70:30 CPSE Plus SDL April 2025 Index Fund0.0Axis Asset Management Company Ltd.
Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt April 2026 Index Fund0.0Bandhan AMC Limited
Aditya Birla SL CRISIL IBX 60:40 SDL + AAA PSU – Apr 2027 Index Fund0.0Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited

List of Target Maturity Funds

The below table shows List of Target Maturity Funds based on Absolute 1 Year Return and AMC. 

NameAMCAbsolute Returns – 1Y %
Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL April 2037 Index FundEdelweiss Asset Management Limited9.96
Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – April 2032 Index FundBandhan AMC Limited9.46
Aditya Birla SL CRISIL IBX Gilt Apr 2029 Index FundAditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited8.5
Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Sep 2028 Index FundEdelweiss Asset Management Limited8.17
Aditya Birla SL CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Apr 2028 Index FundAditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited8.08
Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – Sep 2027 Index FundBandhan AMC Limited7.95
Axis CRISIL IBX SDL May 2027 Index FundAxis Asset Management Company Ltd.7.92
Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt April 2028 Index FundBandhan AMC Limited7.85
Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL June 2027 Index FundEdelweiss Asset Management Limited7.83
Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – Nov 2026 Index FundBandhan AMC Limited7.81
Trade Intraday, Equity and Commodity in Alice Blue and Save 33.3% Brokerage.

Best Target Maturity Fund – FAQ

What are the Best Target Maturity Funds?

Top 5  Best Target Maturity Funds in India based on AUM, NAV:

  1. Aditya Birla SL Nifty SDL Plus PSU Bond Sep 2026 60:40 Index Fund
  2. Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt June 2027 Index Fund
  3. Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt April 2028 Index Fund
  4. Axis CRISIL IBX SDL May 2027 Index Fund
  5. Aditya Birla SL CRISIL IBX 60:40 SDL + AAA PSU – Apr 2027 Index Fund

What is a target maturity fund?

A target maturity fund is a type of mutual fund with a predetermined maturity date, typically aligning with a specific financial goal. These funds invest in fixed-income securities and gradually shift towards more conservative assets as the maturity date approaches.

Is It Good To Invest In target maturity fund?

Investing in target maturity funds can be beneficial for those with specific financial goals or those seeking to mitigate interest rate risk. These funds offer a predetermined maturity date, providing clarity and potentially aligning with investment objectives. However, they may not suit all investment strategies.

What is the difference between target maturity and fixed maturity?

Target maturity funds aim to reach a specified investment objective by a certain date, adjusting holdings accordingly. Fixed maturity funds have a predetermined maturity date, investing in securities that mature around that time for capital preservation.

Introduction to Best Target Maturity Fund

Best Target Maturity Fund – AUM, NAV

Aditya Birla SL Nifty SDL Plus PSU Bond Sep 2026 60:40 Index Fund

The Aditya Birla Sun Life Nifty SDL Plus PSU Bond Sep 2026 60:40 Index Fund is an open-ended scheme that mirrors the Nifty SDL Plus PSU Bond Sep 2026 60:40 Index. It entails a comparatively high-interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk.

The Aditya Birla SL Nifty SDL Plus PSU Bond Sep 2026 60:40 Index Fund has no exit load and an expense ratio of 0.2%. It carries a moderately low-risk level and manages assets worth ₹10,308.57 crore.

The distribution of holdings includes 3.09% in cash and equivalents, 37.78% in corporate debt, and 59.12% in government securities.

Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt June 2027 Index Fund

The Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt June 2027 Index Fund Direct is a Target Maturity mutual fund scheme offered by Bandhan Mutual Fund. It has a tenure of 3 years, commencing on March 12th, 2021.

The Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt June 2027 Index Fund carries no exit load and has an expense ratio of 0.16%. It maintains a moderately low-risk level and manages assets worth ₹8,346.6 crore.

The shareholding composition consists of 3.68% allocated to cash and equivalents, while the majority, 96.32%, is invested in government securities.

Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt April 2028 Index Fund

The Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt April 2028 Index Fund Direct is a Target Maturity mutual fund scheme offered by Bandhan Mutual Fund. This fund was established three years ago, launching on March 12, 2021.

The Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt April 2028 Index Fund has no exit load and an expense ratio of 0.16%. It maintains a moderate risk level and manages assets totaling ₹4,904.06 crore.

The distribution of shares includes 2.88% in cash and equivalents, with the majority, 97.12%, invested in government securities.

Top Target Maturity Funds – Expense Ratio

Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt April 2026 Index Fund

The Bandhan Crisil IBX Gilt April 2026 Index Fund Direct is a Target Maturity mutual fund scheme offered by Bandhan Mutual Fund. This fund was launched on October 13, 2022, making it 1 year and 5 months old.

The Bandhan CRISIL IBX Gilt April 2026 Index Fund has no exit load and an expense ratio of 0.16%. It maintains a moderately low-risk level and manages assets totaling ₹480.75 crore.

The distribution of shares includes 2.88% in cash and equivalents, with the majority, 97.12%, invested in government securities.

Axis CRISIL IBX SDL May 2027 Index Fund

The Axis CRISIL IBX SDL May 2027 Index Fund Direct – Growth is a Target Maturity mutual fund scheme offered by Axis Mutual Fund. This fund was established two years and one month ago, launching on February 7th, 2022.

The Axis CRISIL IBX SDL May 2027 Index Fund doesn’t have an exit load and holds an expense ratio of 0.16%. It has a moderate risk level and manages assets worth ₹2,060.45 crore.

The shareholding breakdown shows that 2.59% of the portfolio is held in cash and equivalents, while the remaining 97.41% is invested in government securities.

Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – Nov 2026 Index Fund

The Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt- November 2026 Index Fund Direct – Growth is a Target Maturity mutual fund scheme offered by Bandhan Mutual Fund. This fund was established one year and four months ago, launching on November 14th, 2022.

The Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – Nov 2026 Index Fund has no exit load and an expense ratio of 0.16%. It maintains a moderately low risk level and manages assets totaling ₹113.35 crore.

The distribution of shares reveals that 3.41% of the holdings are in cash and equivalents, while the majority, 96.59%, is invested in government securities.

Target Maturity Fund List – Absolute 6 Month Return

Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Short Duration Index Fund

The Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Short Duration Index Fund Direct – Growth is an index mutual fund scheme offered by Edelweiss Mutual Fund. This fund has been operational for 1 year and 1 month, initiated on January 27th, 2023.

The Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Short Duration Index Fund imposes no exit load and maintains an expense ratio of 0.2%. This fund carries a moderately low level of risk. Despite its lower risk profile, it has not shown significant growth over the past 5 years, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.0%. Additionally, the fund manages a modest amount of assets, with its Assets Under Management (AUM) totaling ₹158.71 crore.

The composition of holdings indicates that 1.80% of the portfolio consists of cash and equivalents, while the majority, 98.20%, is allocated to government securities.

Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – Sep 2027 Index Fund

The Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt-September 2027 Index Fund Direct – Growth is a target maturity mutual fund scheme offered by Bandhan Mutual Fund. This fund has a duration of 1 year and 3 months, having commenced on November 21st, 2022.

The Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – Sep 2027 Index Fund does not impose any exit load and maintains an expense ratio of 0.16%. This fund bears a moderate level of risk. Despite its moderate risk level, it has not shown significant growth over the past 5 years, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.0%. Additionally, the fund manages a moderate amount of assets, with its Assets Under Management (AUM) totaling ₹165.88 crore.

The shareholding breakdown shows that 2.59% of the portfolio is held in cash and equivalents, while the remaining 97.41% is invested in government securities.

Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – April 2032 Index Fund

The Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt- April 2032 Index Fund Direct – Growth is a target maturity mutual fund scheme offered by Bandhan Mutual Fund. This fund has been operational for 1 year and 4 months, starting its inception on November 14th, 2022.

The Bandhan CRISIL IBX 90:10 SDL Plus Gilt – April 2032 Index Fund does not have an exit load and maintains an expense ratio of 0.16%. This fund carries a moderate risk level. Despite its moderate risk, it has not exhibited significant growth over the past 5 years, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.0%. Additionally, the fund manages a moderate amount of assets, with its Assets Under Management (AUM) totaling ₹348.77 crore.

The shareholding breakdown shows that 3.20% of the portfolio is held in cash and equivalents, while the remaining 96.80% is invested in government securities.

Target Maturity Fund – Exit Load

Aditya Birla SL CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Apr 2028 Index Fund

The Aditya Birla Sun Life CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Apr 2028 Index Fund Direct  is a Target Maturity mutual fund scheme offered by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund. It was launched one year and five months ago, on September 28, 2022.

The Aditya Birla SL CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Apr 2028 Index Fund does not impose an exit load and has an expense ratio of 0.2%. It has shown no growth over the past 5 years, manages assets totaling ₹380.65 crore, and carries a moderate risk level.

The shareholding breakdown shows that 3.35% of the portfolio is held in cash and equivalents, while the remaining 96.65% is invested in government securities.

Aditya Birla SL Nifty SDL Sep 2025 Index Fund

The Aditya Birla Sun Life Nifty SDL Sep 2025 Index Fund Direct is a Target Maturity mutual fund scheme offered by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund. This fund has been operational for one year and five months since its launch on September 22nd, 2022.

The Aditya Birla SL Nifty SDL Sep 2025 Index Fund imposes no exit load and has an expense ratio of 0.2%. Over the past five years, it has shown no growth, managing assets amounting to ₹79.23 crore and presenting a moderately low-risk level.

The shareholding breakdown shows that 2.28% of the portfolio is held in cash and equivalents, while the remaining 97.72% is invested in government securities.

Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL June 2027 Index Fund

The Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL June 2027 Index Fund Direct is a target maturity mutual fund scheme offered by Edelweiss Mutual Fund. It was introduced on June 10th, 2022, and has been operational for one year and five months.

The Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL June 2027 Index Fund incurs an exit load of 0.1% and maintains an expense ratio of 0.2%. While showing no growth over the past 5 years, it manages assets totaling ₹92.1 crore, indicating a moderately low risk level.

The shareholding breakdown shows that 2.23% of the portfolio is held in cash and equivalents, while the remaining 97.77% is invested in government securities.

We hope you’re clear on the topic, but there’s more to explore in stocks, commodities, mutual funds, and related areas. Here are important topics to learn about.

Best share under 30 rsNifty Total Market IndexDebt Free
Companies
Corporate Bonds In IndiaBest Arbitrage Mutual FundsBest Floating Rate FundsSmall Cap Stocks Under 50 RsMidcap Stocks under 50Top Tata Shares
Penny stocks MeaningBSE Bharat 22 IndexLong Term StocksBest Hybrid Mutual FundBest Dividend Yield FundInfrastructure Sector Mutual FundsSmall Cap Stocks 100Large Cap StocksTop Adani Group Shares List
Paint Stocks In India – Best Paint Stocks In IndiaLow price high volume sharesBest Short Term StocksSolution Oriented Mutual FundsBest Value FundBest Flexi Cap Mutual FundsMid Cap StocksLarge Cap Stocks List In NseBirla Group Stocks
Nifty MetalLower Circuit StocksTop Liquid Mutual FundsThematic Mutual FundsBest Focused FundsBest Large And Mid Cap Mutual FundsList Of Mid Cap Stocks In NseLarge cap stocks under 100Godrej Group Stocks
Nifty CPSE StocksUpper Circuit StocksBest Fixed Maturity Plans IndiaBest Contra Mutual FundsBest Fund Of FundsSmall Cap
Companies
Best Mid Cap Stocks Under 100 RsLarge cap stocks under 200List Of Kalyani Stocks

Disclaimer: The above article is written for educational purposes, and the companies’ data mentioned in the article may change with respect to time The securities quoted are exemplary and are not recommendatory.

All Topics
Related Posts
Industrial Machinery Stocks Above 1000 English
Finance

Industrial Machinery Stocks Above 1000

The table below shows Industrial Machinery Stocks Above 1000 based on the Highest Market Capitalization. Name Market Cap (Cr) Close Price (rs) Kirloskar Pneumatic Company

Hospital Stocks Above 1000 English
Finance

Hospital Stocks Above 1000

The table below shows Hospital Stocks Above 1000 based on the Highest Market Capitalization. Name Market Cap (Cr) Close Price (rs) Global Health Ltd 38,160.27

Asset Management Stocks Above 1000 English
Finance

Asset Management Stocks Above 1000

The table below shows Asset Management Stocks Above 1000 based on the Highest Market Capitalization. Name Market Cap (Cr) Close Price (rs) HDFC Asset Management

STOP PAYING

₹ 20 BROKERAGE

ON TRADES !

Trade Intraday and Futures & Options