Best Fund Of Funds English

Best Fund Of Funds

The table below shows the Best Fund Of Funds based on AUM, NAV, and minimum SIP.

NameAUM (Cr)Minimum SIP (Rs)NAV (Rs)
ICICI Pru Asset Allocator Fund21293.931000.0108.48
Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FOF4234.876000.029.36
Franklin India Feeder – Franklin U.S. Opportunities Fund3214.33100.064.8
Kotak NASDAQ 100 FoF2802.53100.014.44
Edelweiss US Technology Equity FOF2016.59100.021.31
ICICI Pru Thematic Advantage Fund1367.685000.0182.42
PGIM India Global Equity Opp Fund1357.731000.040.07
Edelweiss Gr China Equity Off-Shore Fund1339.81100.033.81
Mirae Asset NYSE FANG+ETF FoF1139.01100.015.43
HDFC Developed World Indexes FoF1121.14100.011.84

Funds of Funds (FoF) are investment funds that hold a portfolio of other investment funds rather than investing directly in stocks, bonds, or other securities. This approach allows investors to achieve broad diversification and access to multiple asset classes through a single investment, managed by professionals. 

Content:

Best Fund Of Funds

The table below shows the Best Fund Of Funds based on the lowest to highest expense ratio.

NameExpense Ratio %
Mirae Asset Equity Allocator FoF0.03
Mirae Asset NYSE FANG+ETF FoF0.04
Navi US Total Stock Market FoF0.06
ICICI Pru Bharat 22 FOF0.08
ICICI Pru Nifty 100 Low Volatility 30 ETF FOF0.11
Navi NASDAQ 100 FoF0.12
Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FOF0.18
ICICI Pru Asset Allocator Fund0.23
HDFC Developed World Indexes FoF0.28
Kotak NASDAQ 100 FoF0.31

Fund Of Funds List

The table below shows the Fund Of Funds List based on the Highest 5Y CAGR.

NameCAGR 5Y (Cr)
Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FOF23.56
ICICI Pru Bharat 22 FOF21.61
ICICI Pru Thematic Advantage Fund20.79
PGIM India Global Equity Opp Fund16.97
Franklin India Feeder – Franklin U.S. Opportunities Fund16.53
DSP US Flexible Equity Fund16.52
ICICI Pru Asset Allocator Fund14.57
Edelweiss Gr China Equity Off-Shore Fund5.79

Best Fund Of Funds In India

The table below shows the Best Fund Of Funds In India based on exit load i.e the fee that the AMC charges investors when exiting or redeeming their fund units.

NameExit Load %
ICICI Pru Bharat 22 FOF0.0
Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FOF0.0
Kotak NASDAQ 100 FoF0.0
DSP Global Innovation FoF0.0
Navi NASDAQ 100 FoF0.0
Navi US Total Stock Market FoF0.0
ICICI Pru Nifty 100 Low Volatility 30 ETF FOF0.0
DSP US Flexible Equity Fund0.0
Mirae Asset Equity Allocator FoF0.05
PGIM India Global Equity Opp Fund0.5

Fund Of Funds In India

The below table shows Fund Of Funds In India based on Absolute 1 Year Return and AMC.

NameAbsolute Returns – 1Y %
Mirae Asset NYSE FANG+ETF FoF88.84
ICICI Pru Bharat 22 FOF60.74
Edelweiss US Technology Equity FOF60.33
Kotak NASDAQ 100 FoF55.36
Navi NASDAQ 100 FoF52.82
Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FOF50.73
DSP Global Innovation FoF42.93
Franklin India Feeder – Franklin U.S. Opportunities Fund40.76
PGIM India Global Equity Opp Fund39.13
ICICI Pru Nifty 100 Low Volatility 30 ETF FOF29.65

Looking for the Best Stocks in different sectors? Check out the following articles:

Children’s Mutual Fund India
Best Focused Funds
Best Banking Sector Mutual Funds In India
Infrastructure Sector Mutual Funds
Top Pharma Mutual Funds
Thematic Mutual Funds
Best Contra Mutual Funds
PSU Mutual Fund
Best MNC Mutual Fund In India

Best Fund Of Funds – FAQ

What are the Best Fund Of Funds?

Best Fund Of Funds #1: ICICI Pru Asset Allocator Fund

Best Fund Of Funds #2: Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FOF

Best Fund Of Funds #3: Franklin India Feeder – Franklin U.S. Opportunities Fund

Best Fund Of Funds #4: Kotak NASDAQ 100 FoF

Best Fund Of Funds #5: Edelweiss US Technology Equity FOF

These funds are listed based on the Highest AUM.

What are the Top Fund Of Funds?

The top 5 Fund Of Funds in India, determined by their 5-year Compound Annual Growth Rate (CSGR), include Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FOF, ICICI Pru Bharat 22 FOF, ICICI Pru Thematic Advantage Fund, PGIM India Global Equity Opp Fund and Franklin India Feeder – Franklin U.S. Opportunities Fund.

What is a fund of funds in mutual funds?

A fund of funds (FoF) in mutual funds is an investment vehicle that pools money from investors to invest in a diversified portfolio of other mutual funds, offering broader diversification and professional management across various asset classes or strategies.

What is an example of a fund of funds?

Examples of a fund of funds are Mirae Asset NYSE FANG+ETF FoF, ICICI Pru Bharat 22 FOF, and Edelweiss US Technology Equity FOF based on a 1-year return.

Is fund of funds a good investment?

Fund of funds (FoF) can provide diversification by investing in multiple mutual funds. They suit investors seeking simplicity and professional management but may have higher fees. Evaluate based on goals and risk tolerance.

Introduction to Best Fund Of Funds

Best Fund Of Funds – AUM, NAV

ICICI Pru Asset Allocator Fund

ICICI Prudential Asset Allocator Fund (FOF) is a hybrid fund of funds (FoF) mutual scheme offered by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund. This fund has a history of 11 years and 1 month since its launch on January 1, 2013.

The ICICI Pru Asset Allocator Fund imposes an exit load of 1.0% and has an expense ratio of 0.23%. Over the past 5 years, it has achieved a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.57%. Additionally, the fund manages a substantial amount of assets, with its Assets Under Management (AUM) totaling ₹ 21,293.93 crore, and it carries a high level of risk.

The shareholding pattern indicates that 2.12% of the holdings are in cash and equivalents, while the majority, 97.88%, is invested in mutual funds.

Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FOF

Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FOF  is an international mutual fund scheme offered by Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund. This fund has a history of 5 years and 2 months since its launch on November 9, 2018.

The Motilal Oswal Nasdaq 100 FOF has no exit load, an expense ratio of 0.18%, a 5-year Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 23.56%, and manages assets totaling ₹ 4,234.87 crore. It’s crucial to highlight that this fund carries a very high level of risk.

Franklin India Feeder – Franklin U.S. Opportunities Fund

Franklin India Feeder Franklin US Opportunities Direct Fund-Growth is an international mutual fund scheme Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund offers. This fund has a history of 11 years and 1 month since its launch on January 1, 2013.

The fund in question imposes an exit load of 1.0% and has an expense ratio of 0.5%. Over the past 5 years, it has achieved a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.53%. Furthermore, the fund manages significant assets, with its Assets Under Management (AUM) totaling ₹ 3,214.33 crore, and it’s important to emphasize that it carries a very high level of risk.

The shareholding pattern indicates that the allocation of holdings consists of 0.85% in cash and equivalents, while the majority, 99.15%, is invested in mutual funds.

Best Fund Of Funds – Expense Ratio

Mirae Asset Equity Allocator FoF

Mirae Asset Equity Allocator FoF is an equity fund of funds (FoF) mutual scheme offered by Mirae Asset Mutual Fund. This fund has a history of 3 years and 4 months since its launch on September 8, 2020.

The fund imposes a minimal exit load of 0.05% and maintains a low expense ratio of 0.03%. Furthermore, it manages assets amounting to ₹ 623.91 crore, and it’s crucial to emphasize that it carries a very high level of risk.

The shareholding pattern reveals that 0.07% of the holdings are in cash and equivalents, while the majority, 99.93%, is invested in mutual funds.

Mirae Asset NYSE FANG+ETF FoF

Mirae Asset NYSE FANG+ ETF FoF is an equity mutual fund scheme offered by Mirae Asset Mutual Fund and is presently overseen by its fund managers, Ekta Gala and Vishal Singh.

The fund has an exit load of 0.5% and an expense ratio of 0.04%, and it manages assets amounting to ₹ 1,139.01 crore. It’s important to highlight that this fund carries a very high level of risk.

Navi US Total Stock Market FoF

Navi US Total Stock Market FoF is an international mutual fund scheme offered by Navi Mutual Fund. This fund has been active for 1 year and 11 months since its launch on February 4, 2022.

The Navi US Total Stock Market FoF has no exit load and boasts an expense ratio of 0.06%. It manages assets totaling ₹ 811.96 crore and carries a very high level of risk.

Fund Of Funds List – 5Y CAGR

ICICI Pru Bharat 22 FOF

ICICI Prudential BHARAT 22 FOF is an equity fund of funds (FoF) mutual scheme offered by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund. This fund has a history of 5 years and 7 months since its launch on June 19, 2018.

The fund in question has no exit load, an exceptionally low expense ratio of 0.08%, a remarkable 5-year Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.61%, and it manages assets totaling ₹ 567.09 crore. It’s crucial to highlight that this fund carries a very high level of risk.

The distribution of shares includes 1.53% in cash and equivalents, while mutual funds account for the remaining 98.47%.

ICICI Pru Thematic Advantage Fund

ICICI Prudential Thematic Advantage Fund (FOF) is an equity fund of funds (FoF) mutual scheme offered by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund. This fund has a history of 11 years and 1 month since its launch on January 1, 2013.

The fund mentioned has an exit load of 1.0%, an expense ratio of 0.48%, an impressive 5-year Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.79%, and it manages assets totaling ₹ 1367.68 crore. It’s important to emphasize that this fund carries a very high level of risk.

The distribution of ownership consists of 3.49% in cash and equivalents, while mutual funds account for the remaining 96.51%.

PGIM India Global Equity Opp Fund

The PGIM India Global Equity Opportunities Fund is an equity mutual fund scheme offered by PGIM India Mutual Fund, and it is presently overseen by its fund manager, Ojasvi Khicha.

The PGIM India Global Equity Opportunities Fund, referred to as PGIM India Global Equity Opp Fund, has an exit load of 0.5%, an expense ratio of 1.43%, a 5-year Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.97%, and manages assets totaling ₹ 1357.73 crore. It’s important to highlight that this fund carries a very high level of risk.

The shareholding pattern indicates that 1.30% of the holdings consist of cash and equivalents, while the majority, at 98.70%, is held in mutual funds.

Best Fund Of Funds In India – Exit Load

Kotak NASDAQ 100 FoF

The Kotak Nasdaq 100 FOF is an equity mutual fund scheme offered by Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund, and it is currently overseen by its fund manager, Abhishek Bisen.

The fund in question does not impose an exit load, has an expense ratio of 0.31%, manages assets totaling ₹ 2802.53 crore, and is associated with a very high level of risk. The breakdown of shareholding indicates that 0.37% of assets are held in cash and equivalents, while the majority, 99.63%, is invested in mutual funds.

DSP Global Innovation FoF

DSP Global Innovation FoF is an international mutual fund scheme offered by DSP Mutual Fund, and it has been active for a duration of 2 years since its launch on January 24, 2022.

The DSP Global Innovation FoF does not impose an exit load, has an expense ratio of 1.06%, a 5-year Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.0%, and manages assets amounting to ₹ 674.0 crore. It’s important to highlight that this fund carries a very high level of risk.

The shareholding distribution shows that 3.09% of the holdings are in cash and equivalents, while the remaining 96.91% are invested in mutual funds.

Navi NASDAQ 100 FoF

Navi NASDAQ 100 FoF is an international mutual fund scheme offered by Navi Mutual Fund. This fund has a history of 1 year and 11 months since its launch on March 3, 2022. 

The Navi NASDAQ 100 FoF does not have an exit load, has an expense ratio of 0.12%, manages assets totaling ₹ 809.63 crore, and carries a very high level of risk.

Fund Of Funds In India – Absolute 1-Year Return

Edelweiss US Technology Equity FOF

Edelweiss US Technology Equity FoF is an international mutual fund scheme offered by Edelweiss Mutual Fund. It has a track record of 3 years and 11 months since its launch on February 14, 2020.

The Edelweiss US Technology Equity FOF carries an exit load of 1.0%, an expense ratio of 1.43%, manages assets totaling ₹ 2016.59 crore, and is associated with a very high level of risk.

ICICI Pru Nifty 100 Low Volatility 30 ETF FOF

ICICI Prudential Nifty 100 Low Volatility 30 ETF FOF is an equity fund of funds (FoF) mutual scheme offered by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund. This fund has a history of 2 years and 10 months since its launch on March 23, 2021.

The ICICI Pru Nifty 100 Low Volatility 30 ETF FOF does not impose an exit load, has an expense ratio of 0.11%, manages assets totaling ₹ 934.36 crore, and is associated with a very high level of risk.

The shareholding composition shows that 0.04% of the holdings are in cash and equivalents, while the majority, 99.96%, is invested in mutual funds.

Disclaimer: The above article is written for educational purposes, and the companies’ data mentioned in the article may change over time.

We hope you’re clear on the topic, but there’s more to explore in stocks, commodities, mutual funds, and related areas. Here are important topics to learn about.

Penny Stocks Listtourism stocks indiaTop Credit Risk FundLow Price Pharma Stocks ListCmp In Stock Market
Small Cap CompaniesElectronic stocksCredit Rating Agencies StocksBest Telegram Channels for Stock MarketMarket vs Limit Order
Best Renewable Energry Stocks in IndiaTop Liquid Mutual FundsDiamond Company Stocks In Indialow pe ratio blue chip stocksBest Indicator for Intraday
Coffee Stocks India – Top Coffee StocksBest Value FundMiscellaneous Sector StocksBSE smallcapHow to Become a Stock Broker?
Drone stocks indiaList Of Mid Cap Stocks In NseReal Estate Stocks IndiaMutual Funds vs Hedge FundsWhat is Sensex?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

All Topics
Related Posts
How To Invest In Government Securities?
Finance

How To Invest In Government Securities?

To invest in government securities, one can use a primary dealer or a broker, participate in auctions conducted by the Reserve Bank of India, or

Difference Between Shares And Stocks English
Finance

Difference Between Shares And Stocks

The main difference between shares and stocks is that shares refer to the ownership units of a specific company, while stock is a general term

Coffee Can Portfolio English
Finance

Coffee Can Portfolio

The Coffee Can Portfolio concept, inspired by an old-time practice of storing valuable items in coffee cans, advocates for a long-term investment strategy. It involves

Enjoy Low Brokerage Demat Account In India

Save More Brokerage!!

We have Zero Brokerage on Equity, Mutual Funds & IPO